Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Wombats!


The Wombats - Liverpool, England

Latest Release: Proudly Present a Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation [LP]

I may be a litle late jumping on the bandwagon, but better late than never. This is a band I've heard of for a few months but never really started to appreciate them until I just now listened to their entire disc which was just released in the United States today. It's great, really. They're definitely an example of what makes up the good of the indie-pop community. I do have to admit that the look of their lead singer reminds me a bit of the Cure's Robert Smith's hair.... and I'm not sure whether or not that's a compliment. =x


Here's their single 'Let's Dance to Joy Division,' which was offered for a while as a free single on Itunes music store. Download, listen to it, share it with your frends. And if you like them, buy their record and support them! Like everything else, this is for reviewing purposes only, and the file will be deleted or removed after a certain amount of time.
.
And here's the music video:

No comments: