Thursday, August 7, 2008

St. Vincent! [Annie Clark]

St. Vincent [Annie Clark] - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Along with some other bands and artists I've been stumbling upon, one of the better ones definitely has to be Annie Clark and her project St. Vincent. I've also discovered that not only Ladyhawke has a hit song titled 'Paris is Burning,' but also this artist does too. Both songs are unique and original in their own ways, and I have to say I'm entirely more fond of Annie Clark's vocals than I am of Ladyhawke's. Perhaps it's the fact that it doesn't sound like synthenizers and all those other instruments are taking up more of the sound than the vocals.
But here's the stream of the song 'Now, Now,' and an mp3 of a different song on the bottom of this particular post. If you comment, do be sure to leave some feedback - it will be much appreciated! As with reccomendations that any of you have to give. Enjoy!


No comments: