Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Uh Huh Her

Latest release - Common Reaction LP, 2008
Genres: indie, electro, pop, techno
Sounds like: Sally Shapiro, Imogen Heap, Ladytron, Ladyhawke, M83
I just recently found these ladies out, browsing through the top electro bands on myspace, purevolume, and whatnot; and I was pleasantly suprised. I also noticed that their single 'Not a Love Song,' was just released on I-tunes yesterday. I gave them a listen, and they weren't pretty bad - then I had my friend Bee give them a listen, and that secured my opinion even further that this were an up & coming artist. They recently glammed the front cover of Curve magazine, and have been making waves all across the United States, both in the clubs through electronic playing speakers and through the indie airwaves.
Give them a listen!


Not A Love Song - UH HUH HER

----------------------------------------------------------

& a few bonus tracks. Remember, these will be up for a week or less and go out and support the artists if you really enjoy their tracks. These are for reviewing and publishing use only. If you would like any of these songs removed for legal or copyright reasons, please email or comment here and I will do so immediately.

Being Here - the Stills

White Lines & Red Lights - Between the Trees

Lifesize - A Fine Frenzy

Ccut Up - Duchess Says

Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap

Your Blood is Mine - Scarlet Symphony (via Absolutepunk.net)

Say So (Remix) - Uh Huh Her

That's Not my Name ( Tom Neville Remix) - The Ting Tings (via Winniecooper.net)

Just Like Heaven - The Watson Twins (The Cure Cover)

California - Mates of State (Phantom Planet cover)

No comments: